Happy Birthday Papa :D

12 April19602013 , 
Today is my father's birthday
So, I've made him a precious birthday card. 
I know, it's just so simple because my artworks always happen spontaneously. 

A handmade card full of love from your daughter :3

Papa, you are the greatest dad in whole world.
You're always be there for us throughout our life.
Never tired to feed us with your undying love.
I'm the happiest daughter alive to be one of your child
because you are the best miracle in my life~
I will never forget that day when you saved my life 
I should have died at that moment but then you happen
to be my HERO. 
yes, YOU ARE MY HERO ~
May ALLAH bless every breath you take and don't worry because I will always pray for your happiness in your life here and hereafter :)

~I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ~
oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! hihiCute Graphics, Cute Quotes, Cute Images

Comments

Unknown said…
am i late to wish???? ahhaa.. but still nak wish.. semoga ur papa sihat selalu,bahagia,dimurahkan reazeki n dipermudahkan urusan ketika kerja.. ^^cantik kad..
vanillasnow said…
@Nana Liena

It's never too late to wish a good thing :D Terima kasih banyak2..semoga ur dad too ~ ^_^

Hee~ buat lawak je card tu XD
Yuni Aisyah said…
so sweet...tlg smpaikn wish hepi besday kt sara nyer papa...smg papa sara dipnjngkn usia dan diberkati olehNYA...^^
vanillasnow said…
@Yuni Aisyah

Thanks Yuni sweet girl :3
semoga ALLAH merahmati kamu juga :D
Unknown said…
happy birthday to your dad. ^^
better late than never.
vanillasnow said…
@MarnieyZ

Thanks a lot dear! :D
wahh ramainya rakan bloggers wish ayah kte xD