It's been months since the last time I talked to you. It may seems so weird to understand,, 'why' did I have to care about you that much when I meant nothing to you? 'Why' does it have to be so special when it comes to you? Idk. I still remember those days when we first knew each other. It's my first year to be living in a boarding school and it was the best year of my life. 2009, the years of joy and laughter. I always thought you were something. From the first day I saw you. I was amazed. How tall could a human be ? lolss. and we called you KAK JANG because you are so panjang! I felt 'that' chemistry bonding with you each time we got the highest marks in mathematics.I know, it's just poyos right? haha. One day, a best friend of mine told me that you discovered my ___(3). I was shocked like hell! That night, I cried. For the first time ever..crying because of YOU. Since that day, whenever I saw you..I felt so exposed and a little bit of crazy. It doesn't make sense at all. How did you.....? Each time I entered my class. I'll see you.your figure.your face. in Jauzy. Muslim. Munzir. You're everywhere! and 'that' tragedy was always ready to haunt me. also I will never forget that moment in arabic class, when one of our classmates made a silliest example like.. " YOURNAME bijanib Sarah" hahahaha.I wonder: why me? -.-' weirdo.Later then, we became friends. and the best part is..I told you a story that only several close friends knew about it.I trusted you so much my friend. but you..maybe you just don't care. Simple things you did to me. like saying Hi and just talking about random stuff can make me smile :) you never forget to keep in touch with me eventhough we're no longer going to see each other everyday like we used to. Maybe that's why I mentioned you in my prayers..it's becauseyou're 'that' something. I feel that deep connection between us. maybe it's true. If I were a boy..we're just going to be a great friend. but that's never going to happen. So, I prayed..maybe we can be best friends in HIS jannah? I don't know why must I 'like' you this much.Ya Allah, This feeling is so beautiful. "but I prefer you in girl form. much _____" okay, I won't type that word because you took it back right? lols. xD but somehow, I'm gonna say thanks for being a part of my life . you helped me. you're such a wonderful creature. so, if a miracles could happen..maybe we can be good friends in future.In sha Allah~ Thanks for the memories! Uhibbukafillah lillah :)
Hanis..seblum kte msuk ma3..awak adalah org first kte gtau n the only kawan perempuan yg kte sempat gtau psal perpindahan kte. Mestilah obviously awk lg special dr this kak jang. Of coz kte pernah doakan awk jgak dlm SUJUD time solat hajat kat ma3 dedulu.time tu lah ramai nme2 org yg kte syg muncul..kak jang tuh sbb tragedy tula kte stat rse something ngan die..tragis doh. Hanis, awak lg la bermakna dlm hidup kte sbb bnyk sgt memori kte bersama. N kte tetap bleh jd best friend wlpn awk dh beranak pinak. Like visiting time raya ke..hehe..tapi kak jang? Titibe je. Unless klo kte kawen ngan banin hira or kwn baik die bleh la en..tbeh. hanis..I lOVE u trillion times more than I LIKE him.. :)
Comments
but i seem familiar with this kak jang? the nickname that we, JAUZIAN familiar with. tapi sape eh? lupa ah...
Psst: kak jang tuh anas ibrahim.
terharu lah. thank you SARAH!! my love to you INFINTIY. teehee..
haah Anas Ibrahim. dah besar dah die *tetibe
Yes Anas Ibrahim~ the tallest man in my life . Hehe xD