Luahan Putih.

Today my morning was kind of different . I woke up with lebam on my arm and have no idea who did that. Maybe that night some creepy momokz came and kiss my arm while im sleeping . LOL! I hate momok -.- so, my morning was a bit miserable cause i cant really squeeze my arms . Hha should i do that? -..- But not until I watched the brand new Infinite's MV! :D



Oh my.. this is TOO MUCH! >.< Everything in there are just perfecto! Even since the teaser just came out, i replayed the video several times and dying each time I saw Hoya's smile in the teaser. These are my fave scene in the MV:

Myungyeol's momments of coz! I ship them together so much !

Woohyun 's flying fingers :D

Coolio photography with leader gyu~

L's precious smile :)

Hoya's rapping~

Omai..is this L?? I can't believe my eyes!! o.o
He knows how to smile with the teeth exposed finally! LOL.
you must to smile like this more often :D

I'm feeling good with this. The good morning's atmosphere is here :)

Woohyun looks like a loving father. Anak sape lah kau cilok tu xD

When everybody went buying gifts at shop. This guy decided to make himself as a gift instead :D

deeply in luv with this happy momments~

Everybodys having their best momments in life. ;D


I just love seeing them so happy and careless in the MV and glad they didn’t decide to make something that would add more stress to their already packed schedules. I smiled all the way through while watching this video. Ohh~ What a day ^_^

P/S: Luahan Putih tu sebenarnya White conffesion. Haha saje wat skema.
Why I created this post anyway? sebab aku tengok sume INSPIRIT dok pakat buat white conffesion ni. Yelah, infinite baru keluar MV baru. nanti nampak macam aku ni bukan inspirit setia pulak.

Comments

vanillasnow said…
@LAici KAng Ais
Thankss :D
infinite terbaik~
haha. alasan nak wat entry comel. btw, you are truly inspirit. we inspirit know that. *tbe
vanillasnow said…
@Hasya Ismail
Haha ! saje nak translate white conffesion~ yezza we're awesome flying inspiritz foreva :D