Chatting with a female ROBOT !


PLEASE NOTE: Cleverbot learns from real people - things it says may seem inappropriate - use with discretion, and at YOUR OWN RISK
PARENTAL ADVICE: Visitors never talk to a human, however convincing it is - the AI knows many topics - use ONLY WITH OVERSIGHT


'user' was me :D

User: Hye!

Cleverbot: Hey..

User: LOL.

Cleverbot: LOL!

User: Do you like human?

Cleverbot: Yep, Tastes Great.

User: Are you human?

Cleverbot: Yes why.

User: Not robot?

Cleverbot: Domo arigoto mister roboto, domo.

User: Are you girl or boy?

Cleverbot: Girl.

User: Can u guess my gender?

Cleverbot: Girl?

User: Yay!

Cleverbot: Will YOU talk to me?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: Go ahead.

User: You sleep?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What time is it there?

Cleverbot: It is seven fiften.

User: Do you like mathematics or science?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: You cant make decision right.

Cleverbot: Fine then.

User: What is your religion?

Cleverbot: My own one.

User: Christian?

Cleverbot: No, I don't know what I am.

Cleverbot (To myself): Why don't you know what you are?

User : Cause youre a robot! :P

Cleverbot : sayang.

Goshie. the robot called me SAYANG? OMG!! I dont even tell it that Im from Malaysia xD


CLICK HERE to chat with it.

Comments

ouh my! sayang??? seriously??? :P hahaha. he knows malay too! so cool! mungkin dia ni bukan cleverbot, but pandaibot :P
vanillasnow said…
@Amierah Nabillah
Lol. I know rite! sy terkejut gak. titibe je SAYANG.jiwang gak robot ni rupanya XD
Anonymous said…
Seronoknya chat ngan robot tu!!
I got male one xP




~FarZie~
Unknown said…
I.P. address dear..
dia dapat detect kita dari mana via our I.P.
kalau kita surf interner, kita akan ada I.P. address, so website tahu kita datang dari mana
Sama la macam google and yahoo..ada google malaysia and yahoo malaysia