Day 5 : Best Friends / From high angle



From high angle.Bunga hiasan mak aku jadi mangsa :D


Drawing Challenge:
BEST FRIENDS! :D
Okay, this part is specially dedicated to Fatin & Nadiah .
Should i draw them?
Not really cause i'm suck in drawing human figure.
I don't know if they'll read this or not. Yelah, they have they own life right now and we're in different schools.I hope they gonna read this somehow :)

Familiar with this picture?

Haha!Inilah hasil idea 3 orang kiddie widdie yang berusia 10 tahun. SFNF! Sarah, Fatin , Nadiah Forever.. :D

16 March . Remember this date?
So, here's something I wrote on 16 March 2009:

Today is the day,
The day that we finally knew each other,
an agreement towards happiness,
the date where all the adventure begins,
when we fight and get back together,
when we make jokes and laughing like crazy,
when we sang the FRIENDSHIP songs we've made,
when we used to shake hands before we get home,
and the momments when i used to cry so hard,
holding onto this precious friendship we built,
sometimes it feels like a beautiful disaster,
but this disaster will slowly brightened my days,
whenever you're around me,
no matter how far we are,
you always knew that,
you will always be my BESTEST FRIENDS 4EVER!
Lastly, Im so sorry for EVERYTHING I've done to you. Both of you :)



"A true friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
I'll keep this words in heart.





Comments

Anonymous said…
sara,hmpa yg mne satu dlm gamba lukisan tu?
vanillasnow said…
mestilah yang star tu :)