1D Fever.


Okay this probally going to be my last post this month. Hehe cause tomorrow's already 1 December la and to be honest, I haven't prepare anything for SPM yet. There's tone of books on my table and I don't even have time to touch them. PITY THEM . sorry books! starting tomorrow till when-when , im gonna be by yourside okay? PINKY PROMISE!! :D
Hmm, what's up with the title? 1D fever? yes I have 1D flu right now. LOL not really :P Actually, I'm just having some serious disease of ONE DIRECTION Fever and i can't find the cure!! HELP MEH!! oh oh what do I'd do? I just adore this group so much.So, let me introduce you to the VIRUSES that running through my vein now.


O N E D I R E C T I O N :)


Momma's boys mode


Crazy mode


Ninja mode


Now let's start with the oldest one in the group.



Full Name : Louis William Tomlinson
Famous Name : Louis Tomlinson
Birthdate : 24 December 1991
Age : 20
Height : 5’9” (175cm)
Sign : Capricorn
Hometown : Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK.
He's the clown in the group , havoc guy! Plus,he's already taken by his girlfriend.
Rank#2


Full Name : Zayn Jawaad Malik
Famous Name : Zayn Malik
Birthdate : 12 January 1993
Age : 18
Height : 5’9” (175cm)
Sign : Capricorn
Hometown : Bradford, United Kingdom.
He is of Pakistani descent and a friend told me that he's a MUSLIM.But once I've heard him saying " oh Jesus!" in one random video so now im confused.


Full Name : Liam James Payne
Famous Name : Liam Payne
Birthdate : 29 August 1993
Age : 18
Height : 5’10” (178cm)
Sign : Virgo
Hometown : Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK.
He owns the voice of an angel! Some people say that he looks a bit like JBieber but in my opinion he is infinity times better than that JBieber!! please lah. NOT AT ALL -.- people should open their eyes widely! Mostly, he will be the first man to sing on every songs of One Direction.I noticed that he chews gum like everytime at anyplace.Haha! His accents are seriously amazing! this guy talks so fast like a machine. And of course, He's taken by ME :P Hands Off BEBEH!!!!

Click the picture for enlargement :




Full Name : Niall James Horan
Famous Name : Niall Horan
Birthdate : 13 September 1993
Age : 18
Height : 5’7” (171 cm)
Sign : Virgo
Hometown : Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland.
Hola! Irish guy is here. Yes, he's the shortest and really nice to fans.


Full Name : Harry Edward Styles
Famous Name : Harry Styles
Birthdate : 1 February 1994
Age : 17
Height : 5’10” (178cm)
Sign : Aquarius
Hometown : Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, UK.
He's the youngest with an impressive voice. Cute style Harry styles :)
Happy and cheerful are always him ~

Here is my recent addiction of One Direction's song :

Gotta love them!! ♥


Comments

Anonymous said…
like3!!!
ske glew kump nieyh x3


~FarZie~
zayn tu an,,rase die islam. cuma die alpa dengan kehidupan kot. *tbe.
vanillasnow said…
hea? alhamdullilah~ :D alpa ngan kehidupan?haha kita rasa die terpengaruh kot ngan membe lain kan kristian..
zaty said…
i scream for zayn! haha.he's cute.
vanillasnow said…
@zaty
Haha, love his eyes :)
Anonymous said…
Niall <3333

-shahirah-