Happy Birthday Ummi :D

Dear Ummi,
How do I even start this? A love letter for all to see that tries to express in words what is in my heart. I wish there were more words in the dictionary that would adequately say to you how I feel about you. About how much I love you. It's just wordless.

You are quite simply, the greatest Mom a daughter could ask for. I thank Allah that He blessed me with a mother who is so supportive, so understanding, so awesome like YOU..that I just can't seem to express it enough.


I always try my best to make you happy but I'm sorry if i'm not good enough. 

I tried to repay all those love you gave even though they're just priceless. 
Whenever I hug you , I can feel your love running through my vein..
Whenever I kiss you, I just never want to let it go. I'm afraid that I couldn't do that again one day. 
I wanted to make you smile whenever you see my face because I'm scared if I couldn't see those smiles again one day. 
I can't live without you.
I'm just a helpless daughter without you..
Ya Allah, please love her and bless her life with your unlimited LOVE ..


Me and You - 2006 in China :)

All the gold, diamonds and other jewels on earth cannot match the shine of love and care that you have bestowed upon me. You have given me the priceless gift of life and the priceless gift of having such a great mother. 



Happy Birthday! :)
sincerely,
your favorite daughter .

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hepy birthday for ur mother too Sarah :)


-Nysa'-