Confession of a daughter.
you are my sunshine that always be there to cheer me up.
your smile is the cure of my waxen frowns;
I'd do anything just to see those smile on your face :)
Your single act of care taught me the real meaning of LOVE,
You're the miracle of warmth.
Im grateful to Allah for giving me such a great mother like you.
If I could reborn even for thousand times;
I want it to be you, as my mother forever until the end of time.
I LOVE YOU .
Pagi tadi, dalam kereta:
Ummi : Eh, harini birthday ummi lah!
Me : THANK YOU!!! eh,thank u plak xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMMI!!! (hmm, baru betul)
Ummi : *laugh* kenapa birthday ummi awak pula yang ucap 'THANK YOU'?
Me : silap respon, ingatkan ummi wish happy birthday kat sarah tadi. (Haha,weirdo me -.-) *otak salah interpret sound data*
Happy 42th Birthday Ummi!!
12 March
Comments