Dear a piece of everything




Dear Self,
Keep improving, Allah counts every single efforts you put. 
Dear Mom,
Thanks for showing me what’s real love mean. If I could reborn a million times I’d still wanna be your daughter. I love you.
Dear Dad,
Thanks for raising me up and accepted me just like your own daughter. I’m forever blessed.
Dear crush,
You are so fine.
Dear school,
I don’t miss you.
Dear siblings,
Out of 7 billions people living today, god have choosen us to be fated as family. Im grateful.
Dear past me,
I miss you so much but I learned a lot , thanks.
Dear first love,
I’m sorry.
Dear future me,
I hope you’re successful inside out.
Dear best friend,
I always love you and cherish our friendship forever. 
Dear future child,
I hope you’re better than me.
Dear person i hate,
You are cancelled out of my life.
Dear person that I love,
I want to see you being genuinely happy and smiling for eternity with or without me.
Dear ex best friend,
We are still friend aren’t we? I hope you’re doing good. Heheh.
Dear people who hate me,
Thank you for thinking about me hahah.




Comments