Because I'm Stupid

(literally means: my thoughts are bad)
I don't know anyone but you
You, who is looking at someone else
Probably don't even know my heart
I probably don't exist in your daily life
I'm sure you have no memories of me
And I'm sure you have no thoughts of me either
Me, who is only looking at you
Creating memories on my own
In the end, you pass by me like the wind
In those days when I miss you so much
In those days when all I think about is you
Those days that are so hard to bear
The days when my heart is cold and sad
My mouth wordlessly repeats "I miss you"
And all alone I cry for you again
Bye bye never say goodbye
I need you
I want you
I wish and wish for it again
Baby I love you
I'm waiting for you..



Tak sangka lagu ni jiwang tahap abadi. Lagu drama korea sebenarnya. Manalah orang tahu maksud die. Tengok tengok.....-_- Macam ini lah kot perasaan orang putus cinta. Macam inilah 'kot' perasaan orang kehilangan cinta pandang pertama. Haha. Please la stop buat drama. Don't be full of yourself. The world does not spin for you and only you. Don't be selfish. 

Bukan berdosa kamu memikirkan dan membicarakan tentang CINTA♥ manusia, kerana ia fitrah. Tapi ketahuilah, ia akan melemahkan jiwamu. Lemah. Sibukkan diri dengan soal perjuangan , kemenangan dan kecemerlangan . Pasti membina dan menguatkan jiwamu..

Comments