Goodbye 'School Life'

..Assalamualaikum..
Peace be upon you :)
Hello and Hai to everyone !


So today has been WEEKS that I've finally end up my school life years. Alhamdullilah that we've eventually passed through the SPM smoothly :) And here it goes my final year living in a teenage phase of life. Next year (2013), I'll be transforming from a teenage girl to an adult woman. (Haha, for real? -.-) Time flies so fast without me even realized. Why lah I feel like baru je semalam masuk form 1 & baru nak mengenal alam remaja. All of the sudden dah kena masuk alam dewasa ? how weird . And there were few people who didn't believe that I'm already in my final year of High School. Yeah, I know. I wish I look more mature. 



However I believe that this is not the end of everything. There's still a long journey and battle that I need to be well prepared to face them successfully. I'm truly gonna missed everything here in MATRI and of coz those precious moments at HIRA' (2002-2010) also that 3 month at SMKS18 . Really appreciate those memories , Thank you. And I’m so grateful for the opportunities that I got to study here in MATRI, get to know lots of new friendly people and amazing para murabbi yang tak pernah kenal erti penat dalam mendidik jiwa2 kami yang dahagakan ilmu. Hanya Allah sahaja yang boleh membalas jasa2 mereka. 



The very one thing I like the most here is the 'islamic atmosphere' aka biah solehah that really brings a peaceful and harmony feelings..especially during the holy month of Ramadhan.You could never imagine how wonderful life could have been! :D setiap kelas akan bermula dengan bacaan Al-quran terlebih dahulu and lotsa more things.Ooh, im gonna missed that! 



Now I’m no longer gonna have that moment , hopefully I can survive well and keep 'istiqamah' in practicing those islamic lifestyle I've done. Because Islam is knowledge and applying the knowledge into practices is essential to gain True Happiness and HIS Redho. Rite? For a student like me, who is not so bright, my SPM is kinda tough.I can't really predict whats my SPM's result going to look like.All I can do is just TAWAKKAL . But of coz, I really hope that my dream will become true! (jadi Pakar Sakit Puan).I envy those of my friends who passed the SPM's TRIAL with straight A(s) aka flying colourscongratulations!
But me? I should just be grateful for my result since I already did my best. :)



So, what's my plans while waiting for the result?
Hahaha very very very very taff question 2 me ! 
if it is given 10 marks so here's the answers:
1. Belajar bertarranum
2.Swimming
3.Cycling
4.Pelihara Bunga kegemaran *tbe!
5.Pelihara haiwan kegemaran (tapi umi x kasi . oho,so cancelled)
6. Jaga kecantikan yang sering terabai *sobs3 :(
7.Ambil lesen memandu
8. Cari menu best2 and try masak
9. Asah bakat melukis
10. Baca novel , tengok movies , drama sepuas-puasnye! hoho~

if it's given 1 mark :
"I want to live my life to the fullest  " :)

OK. That's all for now.
p/s:Sorry sebab sekarang baru ada mood nak berblogging. XD




Comments

sinar_islami said…
Rindu MATRI juga..
the best moment ever..
Ouuch.. lepas ni bakal tamatkan zaman di universiti pula. Orang kata zaman belajarlah paling best dan 'enjoy'.
Kalau belajar jauh lagilah best.. Balik Malaysia je orang manjakan kita.. Aaa.. bestnya..

Bila kerja mostly kita dicontrol oleh boss kita. Doa doa dapat boss yang baik dan mendidik jiwa juga. Really need those kind of person.

All the best Sarah. Along doakan Sarah di tempatkan kat biah yang solehah juga. Janji jaga solah dan Quran serta 'penjarakan nafsu remaja anda' (^_^)
vanillasnow said…
Sangat2 rindu ! :)
Betul tu along, belajar jauh2 ni lagi nikmat sebab setiapkali balik rumah rasa macam betapa indahnye saat2 bersama family dan rase lagi appreciate time with family .

Apa2pun Goodluck untuk kehidupan along lepas habis belajar ni. Sarah nak sangat jadi macam along , JADI DOCTOR MUSLIMAH & SOLEHAH . (dan dapat suami yang soleh) ehek2~ miang pulak sarah ni xD

Ok, semoga along bahagia dengan suami tercinta di dunia dan akhirat :)

& terima kasih diatas nasihat yg diberikan. I really appreciate it :D MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS...sarah akan doakan along pnye final exam nie. InsyaALLAH :)
Anonymous said…
ada pic raihan je kew ? where's me ?
vanillasnow said…
Dear anonymous, sapekah dirimu? :O
Raihan kan my twin sista ♥ :)
Unknown said…
asalam..like you site, follow me site too..http://ezawarna-warnakehidupan-etuza.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
thank..ke blog Pesona..dah follow awak ya http://ezawarna-warnakehidupan-etuza.blogspot.com/
vanillasnow said…
terima kasih wahai pakcik etuza :D