Obstetrician & Gynaecologist

Alhamdullilah that I can eventually arrived home safely without going through any serious obstacle except for that when the bus decided to stuck in the middle of journey for almost 2 hours . To be honest , I have no intent to be back home in this Chinese New Year's holiday but there is some gleaming future I've left in the box that I was totally forgotten about. & Also, to fulfill the necessity for the Chemistry's assignment from Cikgu Zaiton on " Composite Materials ".
Back to the title : Obstetrician & Gynaecologist // Pakar Sakit Puan is now officially my dream job to be but it is not my main aim in life . I don't care that much about what will I become nor the enormous sallary's money I would earn in the next 15 years because I do believe that Allah had planned the best for my future. Either doctor or teacher are acceptable as long as it will benefit others. I have my own reasons of why I chose to be ONG and you probably can guess the reason too. Do you willing to give birth with the help of MALES?! of course no girls would really interested in sacrificing their precious dignity just like that. Unfortunately, the desperateness always force them to do so. So, I have decided to become saviour of those shameful situation along with my classmates : 'Attirah Husna, Raihan Nadzirah and Umi Salwa.
I have been told several times about taking Medical Course : A long way journey that never fails me. Freedom in the age of 27 which is 10 years from now is OK with me since 'learning' is my life passion. For what else I would spend those 10 years other than 'seeking knowledge'? I always wanted to learn forever until the end of my life and that will never be a waste of time.
Whoever wants the world
He is able to get it with knowledge
Whoever wants the hereafter
He is able to get it with knowledge
Whoever wants them both
He is able to get them with knowledge
Narrated by : Tirmidzi, Nasai.
So, it is crucial that we should love to LOVE TO LEARN .. not saying that it is so important that we have to struggle very hard to get good results. Studying hard doesn't mean you are going to achieve good grades.
Study smart not study hard.
Okay, until we meet again. Please pray for my dream to become true :)
P/S : NEW BLOG'S SKIN. Simple + plain = I like! :D
back to purity, back to simplicity :)
Comments
tp nk tanya siapa yg nyanyi lagu just a dream dlm blog awk ni eh?
sedap laa..hihi :)
lagu tu christina grimmie & Tsui Sam yg nyanyi :D
sedap kn!